IMPORTANT INFORMATION: SCHOOL BOARD ELECTIONS
School Board Elections: Nominations from 15 July
It’s board election time again. Next term we will be electing board members for the next three years.
Nominations will open for the election of five (5) parent representatives to the school board no later than 15 July. NOTE: This starts during the school holidays.
The returning officer for the triennial board election is Bernardine Vester. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The timetable for the election is:
- Main Roll closes: Wednesday 13 July
- Call for Nominations: No later than 15 July.
- Supplementary Roll closes: Monday 1 August
- Nominations close: Wednesday 3 August
If there are more nominations than vacancies, then parents and caregivers will receive an invitation to vote either electronically or by post.
- Voting starts: Wednesday 10 August
- Election day is September 7.
- Voting count: Tuesday 13 September
- New board in place: Wednesday 14 September.
Nominations can be made online through an email link provided in the Call for Nominations.
However, a hard copy nomination form can also be obtained from the school office.
If you wish to stand for the board, it is recommended that you provide a candidate statement and photograph.
The electoral roll will be held at the school and can be viewed during normal school hours.